We utilize plural component applied coatings to meet the demand of the toughest marine, chemical, and potable water immersion environments. Plural component coatings are applied with a specialized spray pump that combines the base and catalyst at a specific ratio and temperature to provide a very fast cure with a high build system. Plural component coatings are used because they have unique characteristics that conventional coatings sometimes may not provide, including:
- exceptional flexibility
- rapid cure time for fast return to service
- abrasion and impact resistant
- extremely high build for maximum corrosion protection (UL1746 approval for underground tanks, 80-125 mils dft)
- extreme chemical resistance at high temperatures
- environmentally friendly: 100% solids material, solventless (no VOC’s)
There are many more instances in which plural components may be a suitable solution to your coating needs. Inter-City Contracting provides complete shop services to meet your job requirements. Please contact us to obtain more information.